Hawaiian Express Service, Inc.
Servicing the Hawaiian Islands and Guam since 1935
Hawaiian Express Service is the largest LCL freight forwarder serving the Islands. We provide the best in friendly customer service, with on time deliveries and customized freight rates to meet your company's needs. We are the leading provider between mainland U.S., the Hawaiian Islands and Guam.
News & Events
- 10-22-2018 - NOTICE: Fuel Surcharge to Hawaii/Guam/CNMI will increase to 40% and Micronesia to 44% effective November 18, 2018.
- 10-22-2018 - NOTICE: Fuel Surcharge to Alaska will increase from 25% to 27.5% effective November 18, 2018.
- 08-14-2018 - Reminder: Fuel Surcharge to Hawaii will increase to 37.5%, Guam/CNMI to 41.5%, and Micronesia will remain at 41.5% effective Sept 16, 2018.
- 06-08-2018 - Reminder: Fuel Surcharge to Hawaii will increase to 36%, Guam/CNMI to 36.5%, and Micronesia to 41.5% effective July 15, 2018.
- 05-08-2018 - Reminder: Fuel Surcharge to Hawaii will increase 32.5%, Guam/CNMI to 33%, and Micronesia to 38% effective June 3, 2018.
- 04-27-2018 - NOTICE: Hawaiian Express Service has moved to 20003 85th Ave S, Kent, WA 98031. Click for more details...