Hawaiian Express Service, Inc.
Servicing the Hawaiian Islands and Guam since 1935
Hawaiian Express Service is the largest LCL freight forwarder serving the Islands. We provide the best in friendly customer service, with on time deliveries and customized freight rates to meet your company's needs. We are the leading provider between mainland U.S., the Hawaiian Islands and Guam.
News & Events
- 01.20.2015 - Cut-Off for the RJPfeiffer V398W is Extended to Noon Wednesday, 1/21 to Assist with Yard Congestion
- 12.15.2014 - Matson Decreasing Fuel Surcharge by Two Percentage Points for Hawaii, Guam, CNMI, and Micronesia Services
- 11.21.2014 - ILWU Slowdowns Now Extend to Bargaining Table Union refuses to hold "big table" talks during 12-day break
- 08.07.2014 - The ports of Hilo and Kawaihae are closed today, 8/7/14 for Matson, Young Brothers and Horizon. They will reopen tomorrow pending the all clear from the US Coast Guard.
- 08.07.2014 - Update of Hurricanes Iselle and Julio and Impact on Matsonís Fleet Schedule and Terminal Operations