Hawaiian Express Service, Inc.
Servicing the Hawaiian Islands and Guam since 1935
Hawaiian Express Service is the largest LCL freight forwarder serving the Islands. We provide the best in friendly customer service, with on time deliveries and customized freight rates to meet your company's needs. We are the leading provider between mainland U.S., the Hawaiian Islands and Guam.
News & Events
COVID-19 and HES Operations:
Our offices will continue operations during this outbreak. Click and read the letter from our President...
- Service Updates: MATSON | PASHA
- 11-12-2019 - NOTICE: Fuel Surcharge to Hawaii will increase from 32% to 35% and Guam/CNMI from 33% to 36% effective Nov 24, 2019.
- 01-10-2019 - NOTICE: Fuel Surcharge to Hawaii/Guam/CNMI will decrease from 40% to 33% and Micronesia from 44% to 37% effective January 13, 2018.
- 12-27-2018 - NOTICE: Fuel Surcharge to Alaska will increase from 29.5% to 32% effective January 14, 2019.
- 04-27-2018 - NOTICE: Hawaiian Express Service has moved to 20003 85th Ave S, Kent, WA 98031. Click for more details...